Serfilco has been a worldwide pump and filtration industry leader for over 50 years. Every year, Serfilco continues to provide and release enhanced products that make for a more efficient process in the filtration industry. Known for the quality of their equipment, Serfilco takes pride in its role in bringing many new advances to the marketplace. Serfilco has a lifelong mission to produce and manufacture the best quality, state-of-the-art filtration equipment for the marketplace. Serfilco continues to provide the best filtration equipment out there including:
• Filter Chambers
• Filtration Cartridges
• Filtration Systems
• Filtration Media
• Liquid Handling Equipment
• Waste Treatment Equipment
If you are interested in learning more about the products Serfilco produces, visit our main website to request information or give us a call at (800) 323-5431.
SERFILCO is proud to announce the launch of their new disc filtration system, Opti-Flo. The all-new Opti-Flo was built and designed to provide state of the art performance with high flow rates and maximum filtration areas to achieve optimal solution clarity. SERFILCO is a leading company in the filtration industry with over 50 years of experience. By utilizing new technology and a vast knowledge of successful design features, SERFILCO continues to provide the best quality products in the market. Opti-Flo Disc Filtration Systems are available as a single or double chamber design for flow rates to 36,000 gallons per hour. The filter chambers are rubber lined steel with an externally applied epoxy coating that provides maximum corrosion resistance both inside and out. Chambers also feature a unique cover lift design for safe and convenient servicing. The pumps are corrosion resistant thermoplastic with non-metallic solution contact and are a proven SERFILCO design. Standard pumps feature double water-flushed mechanical seals for maximum system performance and reliability.
- New User Friendly Design
- High Flow Rates to 36,000 GPH
- Non-Metallic Solutions Contact
- Rubber Lined Steel Chambers
- CPVC Double Mechanical Seal Pump
- Large solids area: 70 – 210 sq. ft
- Optional polishing filter
- Optional disc stack hoist
Located in Northbrook, IL, Serfilco continues to be the global supplier of liquid handling equipment for chemical, surface finishing and other wet process applications. For over 50 years, Serfilco has continually offered the most innovative and state-of-the-art systems to our customers. It all started when founder Jack Berg said that the success of any business comes from finding a need and fulfilling it. That need happened to be that in the surface finishing industry, to provide better filtration to improve plating quality and reduce rejects. 50 years later, Serfilco is the leading supplier of filtration systems and liquid handling equipment all over the planet. Serfilco will be attending the annual SUR/FIN show this year and the company is excited to feature their all-new, Opti-Flo. With its user friendly design, the Opti-Flo is a state-of-the-art disc filtration system aimed at increasing performance and achieving optimal solution clarity.
The 2013 SUR/FIN show will take place on June 10- June 12th at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Sponsored by the National Association for Surface Finishing, SUR/FIN is now in its 95th year and continues to be a vital resource for the surface finishing industry. Attending the show will enhance your knowledge by providing you information on the latest technologies, equipment, products and services in the surface industry. Attending the annual show can make a difference for your business by providing key insight to success in the future. In addition to many activities, seminars, exhibitors, there will also be expert keynote speakers including: Ken Mayland of ClearView Economics, Jim Blass of Caterpillar, Laurie Harbour of Harbour Results, Inc.
“According to the SUR/FIN website, there are four main reasons to attend this show:
- Only Superior Quality and Expertise Will Do
- SUR/FIN Features Countless Resources to Innovate Your Business
- SUR/FIN is the Industry’s Ultimate Educational Resource
- Three, Days, Over 70 Presentations, Unlimited Opportunities”
Visit the SUR/FIN website to register for the show today!
Some of the key products that Serfilco will be featuring at the show this year include:
- Filter Systems
- Granular Carbon Chambers
- Opti-Flo Disc Filtration System
- Ser-Ductor Agitation
- TITAN Filtration System
Make sure to stop by Booth 301 to check out our products and chat with one of our team members!
Serfilco Filtration Systems is starting off 2013 with all new specials. Serfilco is featuring two products that will offer solutions to any filtration issue you may have. When you purchase either of the products we are featuring this month, you can receive a 10% discount. You will also receive a FREE initial set of cartridges when you purchase one of the Series ‘G’ Plastic Filter Chambers. Below is a description of the two featured products.
Series “G” Plastic Filter Chambers
The Series ‘G’ Filter Chamber is designed for the filtration and clarification of a wide variety of process solutions providing extended solution life, improved quality and reduced operating costs. The ‘G’ Chamber offers 12 to 60 cartridge capacity with flow rates to 125 GPM.
Heavy duty construction features include:
• Positive O-ring seal at base and cover
• Cartridge guides with screw-on caps for positive cartridge sealing
• Swing bolt cover closure with tee handles for ease of service
• Standard 0-60 PSI pressure gauge with gauge guard and vent valve”
Series ‘B MAG’ Magnetic Coupled Pumps
Series ‘B’ magnetic coupled pumps are seal-less and leak proof, providing total solution and vapor containment.
- Flows to 12 GPM or 24 ft. TDH
- Available in PP, CPVC, PVDF or ECTFE
- Low maintenance: No spindles, bearings or thrust washers
- The pump body can be rotated to selected direction of discharge and is available with either hose or threaded connections.”
- TRUE DEPTH FILTRATION – Maxi-Depth, Maxi-Wind, Purefybe and Valuwound filter cartridges provide selective particle retention. They are manufactured to provide true depth filtration, efficiently filtering throughout the path of the fluid.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE – because the wound cartridge so successfully resists clogging, it’s not uncommon for a set of cartridges to filter many millions of gallons of chemicals, metal finishing solutions, aqueous and non-aqueous fluids before replacement. Fewer filter changes obviously save both labor and materials. More important is that production equipment is shut down less often for filter media servicing. Such facts are important considerations in selecting the kind of filtration system you install.
- EASE OF SERVICE – depth cartridges do not require highly trained personnel for service. Replacement can be done by almost anyone. On most filter chambers, a top cover is removed, old cartridges are lifted out and new ones are set in place. No solution is lost from the tank. Changing can be done much quicker than filters that use loose media.
- POLLUTION ABATEMENT – cartridges present no liquid or wastewater pollution problem: spent cartridges are disposed of as solid waste.
- WIDE CHOICE OF POROSITIES – wound cartridges reject particles from as low as 0.5 micron to 100 micron. This wide range of porosities expands the customer’s ability to tailor his filtration system to his specific need, to select exactly the right cartridge, whether for single pass filtration or recirculation filtration.
- MODULAR DESIGN – most filter chambers designed to use wound cartridges in diameters of 2.5″ can accommodate several modular sizes of cartridges. The choice is the users, based on economics and ease of change over; but filtration efficiency is not impaired, regardless of cartridge length.
Serfilco offers stock cartridges for immediate delivery. Blanket orders with scheduled releases earn the lowest quantity price, plus gain “just in time” delivery. In addition, filtration systems like the Mega-Flo and Super Space-Saver offer up to 455 sq. ft. of surface area and flow rates up to 21,000 GPH.
Serfilco is featuring some new products this month. Visit our website to take advantage of the special offers we have running. If you are in the market for Filtration Systems, you are in luck! We are featuring our Space-Saver “SX” Filtration System and our Series “DF” Filtration System. Below are some details on each product so you can better identify with which product will work best for you.
Space-Saver ‘SX’ Filtration Systems
- 10% off + initial ValueWound cartridges
- Compact, corrosion resistant and extremely simple to operate.
- Non-metallic solution contact
- Flow rates 600 to 1200 GPH @ 60Hz
- Seal-less Magnetic-Coupled Pump
- Choice of construction materials allows use with most liquids, including harsh chemicals at elevated temperatures.
Series ‘DF’ Filtration Systems
- Held over by popular demand!
- 10% on 1.5-16.5ft2 filters only, and free initial roll of media or free mounting of reservoir pump.
These unattended gravity flow filtration systems will:
- Eliminate downtime and reduce the labor required to remove sludge from tanks.
- Prevent fouling and plugging of grinding wheels, heat exchangers, strainers and spray nozzles.
- Extend cleaner and tool life.
- Made in the USA
- Units in stock for IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
Please visit our website to get more information about the products we offer! Looking forward to working with you!
The Serfilco Team
Take advantage of SERFILCO’s special offers before time runs out! Currently, SERFILCO has special offers on filter cartridges, drum pump tubes and drum pump motors. POLY-SPUN© Melt Blown Filter Cartridges and VALUEWOUND Wound Filter Cartridges are both available with a free case of cartridges when 4 cases are purchased. Series ‘DP’ Drum Pump Tubes are available, and when you buy one you can receive a second drum pump tube at half price. All drum pump motors also have a special offer. When you buy one drum pump motor, you can receive a second at half price. All of these great deals are now available on SERFILCO’s website.
You can find all future specials on the ‘Features’ page of SERFILCO’s website. Also during this month, be sure to take advantage of the free shipping on credit card purchases. All of these great deals won’t last forever. Visit SERFILCO’s website today!
SERFILCO is one of the industry’s leading suppliers of filtration media. All of our high quality filtration systems have gained world-wide acceptance for a wide variety of applications, and we offer a vast array of options to offer you the best filtration and purifications processes possible. Some of the many types of filtration press types we offer include out of tank, in tank and automatic permanent media. The out of tank filtration systems can be self priming or flooded suction systems and are constructed out of many different materials to meet your needs. Our in tank filtration systems at SERFILCO eliminate solution loss due to external piping. Automatic permanent media are the best filtration systems available and you will not have to replace the filtration media. Any critical filtration system from SERFILCO will efficiently filter any solutions. With a filter press from us, you will be able to easily maintain crystal clear solutions.