Serfilco Filtration Systems is starting off 2013 with all new specials. Serfilco is featuring two products that will offer solutions to any filtration issue you may have. When you purchase either of the products we are featuring this month, you can receive a 10% discount. You will also receive a FREE initial set of cartridges when you purchase one of the Series ‘G’ Plastic Filter Chambers. Below is a description of the two featured products.
Series “G” Plastic Filter Chambers
The Series ‘G’ Filter Chamber is designed for the filtration and clarification of a wide variety of process solutions providing extended solution life, improved quality and reduced operating costs. The ‘G’ Chamber offers 12 to 60 cartridge capacity with flow rates to 125 GPM.
Heavy duty construction features include:
• Positive O-ring seal at base and cover
• Cartridge guides with screw-on caps for positive cartridge sealing
• Swing bolt cover closure with tee handles for ease of service
• Standard 0-60 PSI pressure gauge with gauge guard and vent valve”
Series ‘B MAG’ Magnetic Coupled Pumps
Series ‘B’ magnetic coupled pumps are seal-less and leak proof, providing total solution and vapor containment.
- Flows to 12 GPM or 24 ft. TDH
- Available in PP, CPVC, PVDF or ECTFE
- Low maintenance: No spindles, bearings or thrust washers
- The pump body can be rotated to selected direction of discharge and is available with either hose or threaded connections.”
- TRUE DEPTH FILTRATION – Maxi-Depth, Maxi-Wind, Purefybe and Valuwound filter cartridges provide selective particle retention. They are manufactured to provide true depth filtration, efficiently filtering throughout the path of the fluid.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE – because the wound cartridge so successfully resists clogging, it’s not uncommon for a set of cartridges to filter many millions of gallons of chemicals, metal finishing solutions, aqueous and non-aqueous fluids before replacement. Fewer filter changes obviously save both labor and materials. More important is that production equipment is shut down less often for filter media servicing. Such facts are important considerations in selecting the kind of filtration system you install.
- EASE OF SERVICE – depth cartridges do not require highly trained personnel for service. Replacement can be done by almost anyone. On most filter chambers, a top cover is removed, old cartridges are lifted out and new ones are set in place. No solution is lost from the tank. Changing can be done much quicker than filters that use loose media.
- POLLUTION ABATEMENT – cartridges present no liquid or wastewater pollution problem: spent cartridges are disposed of as solid waste.
- WIDE CHOICE OF POROSITIES – wound cartridges reject particles from as low as 0.5 micron to 100 micron. This wide range of porosities expands the customer’s ability to tailor his filtration system to his specific need, to select exactly the right cartridge, whether for single pass filtration or recirculation filtration.
- MODULAR DESIGN – most filter chambers designed to use wound cartridges in diameters of 2.5″ can accommodate several modular sizes of cartridges. The choice is the users, based on economics and ease of change over; but filtration efficiency is not impaired, regardless of cartridge length.
Serfilco offers stock cartridges for immediate delivery. Blanket orders with scheduled releases earn the lowest quantity price, plus gain “just in time” delivery. In addition, filtration systems like the Mega-Flo and Super Space-Saver offer up to 455 sq. ft. of surface area and flow rates up to 21,000 GPH.
Serfilco is featuring some new products this month. Visit our website to take advantage of the special offers we have running. If you are in the market for Filtration Systems, you are in luck! We are featuring our Space-Saver “SX” Filtration System and our Series “DF” Filtration System. Below are some details on each product so you can better identify with which product will work best for you.
Space-Saver ‘SX’ Filtration Systems
- 10% off + initial ValueWound cartridges
- Compact, corrosion resistant and extremely simple to operate.
- Non-metallic solution contact
- Flow rates 600 to 1200 GPH @ 60Hz
- Seal-less Magnetic-Coupled Pump
- Choice of construction materials allows use with most liquids, including harsh chemicals at elevated temperatures.
Series ‘DF’ Filtration Systems
- Held over by popular demand!
- 10% on 1.5-16.5ft2 filters only, and free initial roll of media or free mounting of reservoir pump.
These unattended gravity flow filtration systems will:
- Eliminate downtime and reduce the labor required to remove sludge from tanks.
- Prevent fouling and plugging of grinding wheels, heat exchangers, strainers and spray nozzles.
- Extend cleaner and tool life.
- Made in the USA
- Units in stock for IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
Please visit our website to get more information about the products we offer! Looking forward to working with you!
The Serfilco Team
Take advantage of SERFILCO’s special offers before time runs out! Currently, SERFILCO has special offers on filter cartridges, drum pump tubes and drum pump motors. POLY-SPUN© Melt Blown Filter Cartridges and VALUEWOUND Wound Filter Cartridges are both available with a free case of cartridges when 4 cases are purchased. Series ‘DP’ Drum Pump Tubes are available, and when you buy one you can receive a second drum pump tube at half price. All drum pump motors also have a special offer. When you buy one drum pump motor, you can receive a second at half price. All of these great deals are now available on SERFILCO’s website.
You can find all future specials on the ‘Features’ page of SERFILCO’s website. Also during this month, be sure to take advantage of the free shipping on credit card purchases. All of these great deals won’t last forever. Visit SERFILCO’s website today!
SERFILCO is one of the industry’s leading suppliers of filtration media. All of our high quality filtration systems have gained world-wide acceptance for a wide variety of applications, and we offer a vast array of options to offer you the best filtration and purifications processes possible. Some of the many types of filtration press types we offer include out of tank, in tank and automatic permanent media. The out of tank filtration systems can be self priming or flooded suction systems and are constructed out of many different materials to meet your needs. Our in tank filtration systems at SERFILCO eliminate solution loss due to external piping. Automatic permanent media are the best filtration systems available and you will not have to replace the filtration media. Any critical filtration system from SERFILCO will efficiently filter any solutions. With a filter press from us, you will be able to easily maintain crystal clear solutions.
Are you making your own homemade jams, sauces, pie fillings or other pasty foods? There’s an easier way to pump these foods out of their container with the drum pumps from Serfilco. Our drum pumps make it east to transfer your products from the container they were made in to the container you store them in and then our of the storage container so you can use them. We also sell a variety of drum pump accessories to meet all of your needs. For a more industrialized drum pump, we also offer replace drum pump motors. The drum pump can help grow your jam making hobby into a full-grown home business built from the ground up. It makes for an easy, portion-controlled distribution of the product. Grow your hobby into a money-making endeavor with drum pumps from Serfilco. We offer smaller hand-operated container pumps, high viscosity drum pumps and even drum pump motors to fit all of your needs. Look to the experts in drum pump manufacture for your drum pumps and accessories today.
Over 50 years ago in 1961, Jack Berg founded Serfilco. He made it more than just a pump company; it offers the world’s greatest in environmental solutions. Jack wanted to maintain the integrity of aggressive chemical process solutions by providing proper filtration systems. One material allowed him to build filtration systems that could withstand aggressive chemicals – plastic. After outfitting filter pumps out of plastic, aggressive chemicals could be properly filtered to create durable, long-lasting products.
Today, Jack’s son, Mike Berg, continues to run the pump company with another goal in mind – to keep jobs and products in America. Serfilco’s filtration systems constantly improve to allow more and more aggressive chemistries to be properly filtered, instead of ending up in rivers and streams. These chemistries are used in products that require a long lifespan in industries, such as automotive and aerospace. With proper filtering the products last longer, and are not forced into early retirement in already overfilled landfills.
Check out Serfilco’s YouTube video today to see how it continues to improve the environment by making filtration systems that can withstand harsh chemicals without harming the environment to create reliable products with a long lifespan.
2900 MacArthur Blvd
Northbrook, IL 60062